Tuesday 21 April 2015

Leave a Comment

CUTE Love Status For Whatsapp : Short Statuses


Cute love status for whatsapp

After a long time I am posting some cute status for whatsapp .Make your love feel so special by putting these romantic love quotes and lovable whatsapp status.we have a nice collecton of cute love status for whatsapp.

Collection Of Cute Love Status For Whatsapp

Cute love status for whatsapp

Love is not about how much you say "i love you" but how much you can prove that it's true.
A heart that loves is always young
Love is like a rubber band held at both ends by two people, when one leaves it hurts the other.
Love is a two-way street constantly under construction.
No matter how "busy" a person is, if they really care, they will always find the time for you.
Tell him I'm going to the back seat of my car with the woman I love, and I won't be back for ten minutes.
Love is cute when it's new, but love is most beautiful when it last.
Falling in love is when she falls asleep in your arms and wakes up in your dreams.
Love is just love, it can never explained
Man may have discovered fire, but women discovered how to play with it.
LOVE IS LIKE A WIND,WE CAN'T SEE IT. BUT WE CAN FEEL IT.
Love is the answer, but while you're waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty interesting questions.
Everybody knows how to love, but few people know how to stay in love with one person forever.
The only thing worse than a boy who hates you: a boy that loves you.
I keep myself busy with things to do but everytime I pause, I still think of you.
It wasn't love at first sight. It took a full five minutes.
When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you. When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.
Thinking of you is easy, I do it every day. Missing you is the heartache that never goes away.
True love stories never have endings.
If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.
Cute Love status For Whatsapp

I’m single because God is busy writting the best love story for me.
This is going to sound crazy, but…from the moment I first set eyes on you I haven’t been able to stop thinking about you.
It’s amazing how one day someone walks into your life, then the next day you wonder how you lived without them.
If you ever ask me how many times you’ve crossed my mind, I would say once. Because you came, and never left.
Everybody needs someone who can make them laugh when they think that they’ll never smile again
Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses.
Words are not enough to describe how deeply I feel for you.
I fell in love because of your words, and I got hurt because of them too!
If someone was to write a story about my life the climax would be when I met you
We spend too much time looking for the perfect person to love instead of perfecting the love we give!
Are we not like two volumes of one book?
Even when you’re gone, you’re only one that I still want in my arms. You’re the only one I think of all day long.
Say what you want to say when you have the feeling and the chance.
No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.
Smile is a curve that make every thing straight :)
       I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you, and the time we spent together, as my happiest time. I’d do it all over again, if I had the choice. No regrets
One of the best feelings in the world is when you hug the person you love and they hug you tighter.
      Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies
When I miss you, I re-read our old messages and smile like an idiot.
A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.
A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him.
When I truly care for someone, their mistakes never change my feelings b’coz its the mind that gets angry but the heart still cares.
Beautiful things happen in your life when you distance yourself from all the negative thingsWe may not have it all together …. but together we have it all.